Job DetailsPrint Job
Job Start Date:2/1/19Type of Position:Safety, Quality, Regulatory Compliance
Number of Openings:1Wage/Salary:$100,000Per Year
Job Location & Contact:
1250 Benhill Ave
Job Description:• Stays current with emerging issues, new developments and regulations in the field of Safety and Health, and Quality (pipeline safety), and implements changes in Centuri’s programs as needed.
• Creates a working atmosphere that promotes collaboration, cooperation, openness and a high level of enthusiasm and engagement.
• Able to recognize onsite hazards and take appropriate action with firmness and tact.
• Provides support for operations by providing analysis and mitigation of safety and health issues
• Coaches and develops Safety Managers and their team members to support all safety and quality activities in the Region.
• Provides safety leadership direction and development for Operational leaders.
• Ensures Area operations are following all NPL Safety and Quality policies and procedures.
• Ensures Area operations are following Customer policies and procedures.
• Ensures all Area operations follow all OSHA, PHMSA, EPA, and any local government policies.
• Maintains the Health, Safety, and Environment manual
• Develops and implement Safety and Quality programs.
• Discusses all issues involving safety, quality, and compliance in assigned Areas.
• Works on the development of defined projects as assigned.
• Ensures completion of all required reporting and permitting.
• Ability to develop strategy & set direction.
• Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Experience Required:• Bachelor’s degree in a Safety or Occupational Health
• 5-7 years of experience in Safety, Quality, and Regulatory Safety Compliance field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Preferable to have experience in natural gas pipeline construction
• Professional Certification as Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or similar certification
• Knowledge of corporate governance regulations, policies and Board of Directors procedures
• Written communication skill to compose complex reports, policies, procedures, legal documents, proposals, and business plans
• Ability to utilize computer programs such as Excel and Power BI to gather, sort, manipulate, and analyze data.
How to Apply:Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this posting or visit gonpl.com/careers.
Application Deadline:Jan 25, 2019