Job DetailsPrint Job
Job Start Date:4/1/19Type of Position:Field Engineer
Number of Openings:4Wage/Salary:$28Per Hour
Job Location & Contact:
2150 S. Canalport, Suite 4A-1
Job Description:• Inspect and monitor contractors' work for conformity to plans, specifications and regulations for gas utility infrastructure construction projects.
• Field Engineer will ensure that installation of pipe, valves and other fittings on all sizes and pressures of mains and services are performed by proper policy and procedures.
• Interface with construction contractors ensuring safety is maintained, quality of construction and tracking/documenting daily production.
• Inspect materials on the jobsite.
• Assuring compliance with established scope of work and design criteria.
• Check utility pipelines to assure there are no leaks or other safety issues.
• Liaising with the contractor and client.
• Maintain and report daily quantities of contractor production reports.
• Maintain daily inspection reports, photos, as-built records, site diaries, and measurements.
Experience Required:• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering preferred OR 1+ years of relevant experience required.
• Knowledge of excavation, trenches, horizontal drilling and restoration.
• Must have experience in leadership and have good interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly communicate concepts and ideas.
• Self-starter who can work independently and as part of a multi-discipline team and effectively interact with clients.
• Strong computer skills, specifically in the area of Microsoft Office.
• Ability to read and interpret design drawings, schematics and specifications
How to Apply:Email John Babbitt at JCB@Rgengineering.net with your interest and a copy of your resume
Application Deadline:Aug 01, 2019